Friday, November 6, 2009

NEW PDF Paper Clip Chandelier Tutorials

Not for the impatient, my new Paper Clip Chandelier "Master Key" Tutorial outlines all the necessary concepts and steps to construct a paper clip chandelier using my methodology.

This Master Tutorial is priced at $18.00 USD and will be followed by shorter individual tutorials for around $8.00 each.

My shipping fees were getting to be OUTRAGEOUS (costing me $100.00 to $150.00 USD!) and prohibitive, so...a tutorial to share with everyone. 

5 comments:

  1. are these going to be available again? or have you made your creation tutorial publicly known now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I get my hands on the tutorial...can't find you on Etsy anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please! I would like to purchase the tutorial as well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I am itching to make this, but can't find the tutorial anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your etsy account isn't active...eek...how can I get my hands on the tutorial? Please help!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts?